Personal Injury & Workplace Accident Lawyers

Added by nthlakes

0 out of 5

0 reviews

Listed in Lawyers

Contact Listing Owner

Contact the Listing Owner

To inquire about this listing, complete the form below to send a message to the listing owner.

Workplace accidents resulting in personal injury may entitle you to benefits through WorkCover for disadvantages such as loss of wages, medical expenses, and rehabilitation costs.

You may also be able to claim damages if your injuries were caused as a result of negligence by your employer. By way of example, this can include situations involving an unsafe system of work, unsafe premises, unsafe equipment or machinery or the negligent actions of a co-worker. You may even be able to claim damages if you suffered injuries on someone else’s premises.

Workplace Accident and Personal Injury Lawyers Brisbane Northside

Time restrictions apply to lodging an application for WorkCover. We are able to assist with your application.

Before you can claim damages, WorkCover must provide you with a Notice of Assessment. The Notice may offer lump sum compensation. You cannot accept the lump sum offer if you wish to persue damages.

You should seek legal advice to discuss your rights and entitlements as soon as possible after an incident.

Call Colwell Lyons Lawyers in Burpengary on Brisbanes Northside. Ph: (07) 3888 5765

Motor Vehicle Accidents

If you suffer injuries as a result of a motor vehicle accident, you may be entitled to claim damages. You may be a driver, rider, passenger or pedestrian. If the accident was caused by the negligence of another driver, you may be entitled to claim damages. Time limits do apply and if you have been involved in an accident, you should contact us as soon as possible to discuss your rights and entitlements.

If you have been in an accident, you may require treatment such as physiotherapy. If you contact us early and a claim is lodged with the appropriate insurer, it may be possible for your treatment to be covered by the insurance company.

No two cases are the same. If you are unsure about whether you are eligible to make a damages claim, please get in touch with our qualified staff to arrange a free assessment of your situation and the likely outcome.

Public Place Accidents

You may have been injured in a public place (eg: council property such as footpaths) or private property (eg: shopping centres). Many people believe there is nothing they can do about it, or that it was “just an accident”. Fortunately, that is not the case. If negligence can be shown, a claim can be made through the appropriate insurer. Time limits apply in which to lodge a claim, so please contact us as quickly as possible to discuss your rights and entitlements.

Call Colwell Lyons Lawyers on (07) 3888 5765.

Add Your Review

Please login or register to add your review.

Vantage – a WordPress Directory Theme powered by WordPress.